- Provision of portable drinking water
- Wash hand basin in designed to promote ideal healthy living and is provided at the rate of 1 per class.
- There is a separate toilets for male/female pupils and teachers at ratio 1 to 18 pupils, and 1 to 5 teachers
- There is a provision of sick rooms/ First Aid Boxes
- The school provides the service of trained First Aid Persons (Red Cross Society help in training Personnel)
- At least one fire extinguisher is provided in each block/building
- Provision of god waste disposal system .
RECREATION FACILITIES AND SPORT
- There is a 9m x 15m space for activities
- Equipment and apparatus for games and physical activities such as swings, slides, table tennis, etc are provided.
LIBRARY RESOURCE UNIT
- Functional library/ reading room
The library has a minimum dimension of twice the size of a classroom